What's new

Need opinoins on a backup MD

Oldrvrrat57

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
986
Reaction score
6,411
Golden Thread
1
Location
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looking to purchase a back up unit because I'm swinging the Deus2 and have had my search coil go dead on me a few times! I've tried a few different ones in the past couple of years and haven't found what I like yet! Any suggestions or referrals! I've been researching the minelab Vanquish 560 pro pack , anyone have any input on it. Thanks
 
I think the Vanquish will fit the bill! I keep my Vanquish 540 in the trunk all the time - just in case! Now that it is waterproof even better!
 
I think the Vanquish will fit the bill! I keep my Vanquish 540 in the trunk all the time - just in case! Now that it is waterproof even better!
Thanks Terry I was leaning towards the Vanquish probably going to order it today, I go to the Florida panhandle for vacation often and have been wanting something that I can get out in the water with !
 
Tried several places and no one has them in stock yet!!! And have no idea when they will get them!!!
 
Can't go wrong with a Manticore!
 
Looking to purchase a back up unit because I'm swinging the Deus2 and have had my search coil go dead on me a few times! I've tried a few different ones in the past couple of years and haven't found what I like yet! Any suggestions or referrals! I've been researching the minelab Vanquish 560 pro pack , anyone have any input on it. Thanks
Why does your coil go dead?
 

Nokta Score 3 (Triple Score)​

 
Why does your coil go dead?
Need to start charging it longer before a hunt I guess, and it is on constantly no way to shut it off. Goes into a sleep mode when not in use. I sometimes hunt all day long going from one site to the next.
 
Need to start charging it longer before a hunt I guess, and it is on constantly no way to shut it off. Goes into a sleep mode when not in use. I sometimes hunt all day long going from one site to the next.
Which coil the 11, 9 or the elliptical?

I certainly can get 10 on a full charge
But if I do a bunch of 2 & 3 hr hunts I forget and get caught short by it going dead.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom