Need Qualified Arizona Gold Prospecting Intructors

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Arizona Gold Adventures Inc is once again looking for a few qualified gold prospecting instructors looking to work part time as independent contractors in Central Arizona (Weaver & Bradshaw Mountains). If you have your own equipment and are interested in making up to $300.00-per day, please contact Terry Soloman at [email protected] Please include your phone number and a good time to call.

Upvote 0
Prospector prospect

Hello I am William Ellis of Camp Verde and saw your ad and am interested in what qualifications to help you . I have been prospecting here in northern and central Arizona for almost 30 years. I am no expert and I will probably learn from the people and they can learn from me and most of all have a lot of fun . I am searching for lost mine and areas to dry wash and pan when in season. So let me know what I need to do if you are interested in me.Don't like the phone but if you need 928 567 6532 leave message and I WILL call you back thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back