What's new

Need tips for xp deus

Kydirtfisher

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 6, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Frankfort
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 350
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently obtained an xp deus for free...what a score. Any tips on using it efficiently?
 
What's the story?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Hello KYdirtfisher,

Would love to read the story about the free Deus.

Youtube XP Deus and you will find some very informative videos (Calabash Digger, gardansolyn and XPmetaldetector are a few).

Enjoy the new machine!

GL & HH

Doc
 
I'm with them, how does one come across a free Deus?
 
You could send it to me and I will check it out to make sure it is working correctly. However, that could take up to a year or longer if I find something with it.:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom