What's new

*NEL*12.5" x 8.5" DD Hunter Coil*

misterchivo

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2015
Messages
131
Reaction score
185
Golden Thread
0
Location
Roma, Tx
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre and Garrett ACE 250/Pro PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I was given green light in hunting the old school yard, about 3 acres, I ordered the*NEL*12.5" x 8.5" DD Hunter Coil*for my gold Bug Pro to use in open field. They used to play football, soccer, and were a couple of basketball courts thru the years. Any suggestions or thoughts are greatly appreciated.
 
Hunt the edges of the courts & base-lines. Look for spots where jackets may have been tossed - fences, benches, etc. For pick-up games guys take off their jewelry and put it in a jacket pocket.

Around old trees or stumps are good spots. Shade for spectators.

Other than that - hit everything.
 
You will love the coil!! I have several NEL coils, all have been great!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom