What's new

New 2009 Pennies

kbinski

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Has anyone on here picked up any of these yet?
Im going to start asking around tomorrow.
 
Upvote 0
my bank has a box of them for me today to pick up.
i hope they arrive if so i'll post a pic of them
dan
 
Also, be aware that the mint will be minting two different compositions. The business strike will be the standard Zincoln. The ones for collectors will be the same composition as the 1909. It wouldn't hurt to have both, but it will be overkill to hoard the Zincoln version.
 
I saw a guy on ebay have a box listed for $700.....lol
 
Personally, I've been dreading the release of zillions of new zinc cents into the market. I've been hoarding boxes the past few months so that I'll have some cents to go through this year while all of the new stuff floods the banks.. Good luck, Gpurs...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom