Lowbatts
Gold Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm taking a page from somewhere in the 'batts dimension. Oh yeah, that insurance ad with the guy who plays the part of Mayhem and causes wrecks. A little rewording and I think I've come to earn the title Heymem.
Spent the morning apparently calling them forth from the dirt and they responded. But it was a joint venture. Nick, Patty (good meeting you) Mayo and Mark rounded out the mem cent minions today.
Street work being all around us, one group was pouring cement, the other pulling mem cents. I guess we all earned something. Wait, we all learned something. What am I saying? What I am saying is...
It's raining mems
Hallejulah
It's raining mems
Amen
Spent the morning apparently calling them forth from the dirt and they responded. But it was a joint venture. Nick, Patty (good meeting you) Mayo and Mark rounded out the mem cent minions today.
Street work being all around us, one group was pouring cement, the other pulling mem cents. I guess we all earned something. Wait, we all learned something. What am I saying? What I am saying is...
It's raining mems
Hallejulah
It's raining mems
Amen


I dug the plug and scanned the hole, it was still in the hole. I dig some more, it's still in the hole!! I dig some more, and now the Sunray is singing dime all the way!! But now, it's under a thick root. I spent about ten minutes trying to carefully dig around the root so that I wouldn't scratch the coin. Wouldn't you believe it when, at about 8 or 9 inches, out from the side of the hole pops out a '62 memorial. Boy oh boy did I ever dropkick that friggin coin to kingdom come. I felt so sick, I didn't even want to cover the hole. But I did anyway.






