stanski1980
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2011
- Messages
- 61
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- aberdeen,maryland
- Detector(s) used
- bounty hunter IV / Garrett ACE 150
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi i am new to MD and was wanting to know if you can use the 4 gold nugget coil in creeks and streams to help pinpoint some small traces of color
. I am new to this all around I just bought the T IV and the BH junior as well and went out and found a bunch of trash and a few old bottle caps and some rusted stuff that I can make out what it is. I try-ed to figure out how to block out the rusted stuff
to find the good stuff like coins and other stuff.
Thanks Stan
to find the good stuff like coins and other stuff. Thanks Stan
I have learned how to use the all metal setting and the coin shooting as well but i am still playing with it to learn it better.







