NEW CONTEST

Time for a cold beer and relax, wife is making dinner tonight. Watching some fools install cable dish on roof next door. Not much getting done as they keep going to their phones and texting away. Since when is a fancy BMW a work truck????? I do not belong in this new generation world.

Back in 1964, living in Milford, few people use detectors, and on a beach, there was only one person with a detector. I did find some Indian cents which I had sold. I had used the coins that I had found to spend. Why do you doubt me? I do not tell what I had found. Terry visit me last year and I show him my detector and that I had purchase a new one. I had been detecting for single coins, jewel, and buried treasure before you and other members on contest forum. If you do not believe me. So it be and go suck your big toe in Texas.
Who said I didn't believe you????? I was being serious and asking because I wanted to know. I have found one civil war token but no Indian Head pennies yet. I have found 2 1909 wheats. Just found a 1922 Canadian 5 cent piece....one buffalo no date and a standing liberty quarter 1918.
I do not wish to suck a toe.

I found a silver inlaid spur, still trying to find what box its packed in since our move so I can post it here. Almost all of my good stuff burned up in my parents house while I was stationed in Germany. All my civil war stuff, a couple hundred old bottles and my prize find was a old Colt revolver frame.

Well I think the active members of the "NEW CONTEST" should spend a 3 day weekend in Connecticut for a couple of days of treasure hunting.
What do you think of that?
Last

Well I think the active members of the "NEW CONTEST" should spend a 3 day weekend in Connecticut for a couple of days of treasure hunting.
What do you think of that?
Last
If I could swing it I would be in...this area of Michigan is limited back to the 1860's. Would love to hit some 1700's areas for sure.

Well okay then,, let's think about it. No need to rush in or jump to a "NO" answer.
I'm sure that Honest Samuel who has been hunting in Connecticut since the 60's knows of a few spots that might generate some historical finds.

I’m totally down with that. Every other week I have Thursday through Sunday off, so just let me know when! And I’m dead serious.

Last

Working the wife over on a possible trip to Connecticut....I need more time I believe.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back