What's new

New detector arrived

Marinehunter

Full Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
228
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York/Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, Pro-pointer, Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I will semi-retire my BH Tracker II because my Garrett ACE 350 came today, I'll let you know how things go. I don't think I can mention the companys name but they are here in Florida and put together a nice package along with a Pro Pointer.
 
I dont think companies mind giving plugs when they dont have to pay you for them. Hope you get out and find a chunk of gold the size of a station wagon.
 
Well no time to travel anywhere today. So I went out in the side yard and found a 1989 Lincoln, 73 jefferson and a 2007 Utah quarter, which was down about 6 inches detector and pin pointer worked great.
 
I have a feeling you'll be using the Ace 350 most of the time! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom