What's new

New earphones

wvdirtdigger

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
369
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just ordered a pair of Sunray gold pro headphones from Bart at Big Boy Hobbies. I can say this. After the conversation I had and the advice they provided they will be my go to place for any future orders!!
 
Yep, I went to Bart for my pro pointer and he gave me a sweet deal, no S&H, and I got it in a week reg mail!
That's what I'm say'n! Awesome people!
 
you should get one of the more expensive pairs like smokin' ear buds or look on there site. ink'd are just cheap the more expensive ones last longer depending on how you take care of them . either that go fo another brand
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom