Benedict76

Oct 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can post " AT-A-Boy"s on the vendors forum I would think you could post when you are not satisfied in the same. I don't have a dog in this particular race but love the fact that on this and similar forums where the vendors are very dependent on on the members support, poor service not only hurts your business reputation but hurts your wallet as well. This concept of " we support you..You support Us" doesn't work unless feedback is allowed by the members. I hope that New England Detectors is a great bunch of folks who has just stumbled a little and will try hard to make things right.....But I am already shocked they have not jumped all over this post with " we will do better". Might want to give them a call and let them know they are going to continue getting their butt striped on this forum unless they honor their commitments. We know there is 2 sides to every story.......but when you are getting multiple members complaining with no response from the vendor makes me think they don't value their customers or Tnet members as they should. I have always tried to run my business with the concept that "If you don't take care of your customers someone else will". Again......I truly hope they are good folks and this is just a fluke.

Lets hope it is a fluke because that digger/pinpointer combo has a mighty nice price tag and keeps begging to be ordered.Im kinda hesitant to order because i dont want to get taken for my money ,The stuff is hard to come by these days

b7seas

Aug 12, 2012
Northern Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-2 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For what it's worth and probably a little late, I used Kellyco. I got plenty of feedback before hand, quickly. When I placed my order an F-2, 3 coils and a bag & pin pointer from Fisher and a lot of fairly usable stuff from Kellyco. I had the free shipped order in 2 days. The next day I got a shipping notice on it. 2 weeks after I received the order I got a follow up letter and coupon for 10% off on my next order. The one thing I also found out is that all Fisher detector sales, from whom ever, is the same price for identical packages. Just my thoughts!

Bob

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This appears to be left up to paypal,Sorry you had to go through this experience but thanks for sharing and saving the rest of us from a similar fate,Three days without any type of response from the vendor is unacceptable in my book,Will definitely be doing my business someplace other than NED.

HH John

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My order finally came in. No explanation, invoice, or apology. I ordered on 27 September and received my package 12 October. TWO WEEKS later on an order that was supposed to be delivered in two days. Honestly if I needed the extra stuff they sent I would have ordered it. I am more bent out shape with the run around and being kept in the dark. I am done with New England Detectors. I hope everyone gets their orders in if they are still out there and happy hunting!

Curly

Attachments

• FxCam_1350145972737.jpg
    FxCam_1350145972737.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DetectorManX

Sep 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Fisher F5, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, MI-6, Garrett Pro-Pointer I & II.
Finally got a response from someone on another forum from NED. They are claiming they refunded my money! But the transaction #'s they posted are incorrect (hence why I have yet to receive my refund) Not to mention the snarky response that came with it as follows:

"Ok , I will respond, you live in Canada . Garrett Manufacturing forbids shipping their products outside the United States.

Your refund has been granted on the 11th and was noted below .

09/28/2012 00:48:28 YOUR ORDER IS BEING REVIEWED If possible could I get the lesche serrated on the left? Thanks
09/28/2012 00:48:29 YOUR ORDER IS BEING REVIEWED Transaction ID: 1FM0xxxxxxxxxxxx
Payment Type: PayPal Express Checkout (instant)
Timestamp: 2012-09-28T06:48:28Z
Payment Status: Completed
Amount: 137.45 USD
09/28/2012 19:08:18 PROCESSING
10/03/2012 13:10:43 Waiting for review in order to release your order. Problem is occurring as there is not enough postage to cover cost of your item(s) and Garrett products have regulations on where dealers can and cannot ship
10/07/2012 12:18:21 Pending release approval from Owner of Company. Justin, Senior Sales Manager N.E.D. Approved : Released Per AKT. : Justin, Senior Sales Manager N.E.D.
10/09/2012 14:13:09 IMPORTANT UPDATES Your order was short allot of postage international orders do not fall under the FREE SHIPPING guidelines. They are for U.S. customers only. I wish it were different after all we are neighbors. The owner of the company pushed it through and absorbed the cost. Your tracking information is below. Justin, Senior Sales Manager N.E.D.

N E D
972 BOSTON POST RD
MILFORD, CT 06460
Delivery Address: Sxxxxx Sxxxxx
6xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8
CANADA
Cost Code: Print Date: September 28, 2012 - 09:07:09 PM Mail Date: September 29, 2012 User: : N/APrinted Msg: Class/Service: Priority Mail International ® $26.93
Special Services:
Insurance: N/A
Total Cost: $26.93

Tracking: CJ4xxxxxxxxxx

Location Date Local Time Description
, , US 10/07/2012 2:27 PM PROCESSED THROUGH OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
, , US 10/07/2012 2:27 PM CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
, , US 10/06/2012 8:24 AM INTERNATIONAL DISPATCH READY
, , US 10/06/2012 8:21 AM ARRIVED AT INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CENTER
WALLINGFORD, CT, 06492, US 10/06/2012 3:26 AM DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
WALLINGFORD, CT, 06492, US 10/05/2012 9:46 PM PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
MILFORD, CT, 06460, US 10/05/2012 6:27 PM DISPATCHED TO SORT FACILITY
MILFORD, CT, 06460, US 10/05/2012 3:57 PM ACCEPT OR PICKUP
MILFORD, CT, 06460, US 09/29/2012 5:00 PM ELECTRONIC SHIPPING INFO RECEIVED
06460, US 09/28/2012 9:07 PM Electronic Notification
10/11/2012 14:21:17 TRACKING INFORMATION SENT

PayPal status: Reversed/Refunded @ 13:21:11 Oct 11, 2012 PDT
Parent Trans ID:1FM0500
Trans ID: xxxxxxx
Amount: -131.79 USD

Sounds like I made a killing on you $26.93 to ship you a lesche wooo hoo I am wraking in the dough....
We contacted you many times check your emails and or Spam every step of the way you were notified. Also , check your N.E.D account as we update that information regularly you can login and view important information regarding your order just in case your Emails do no work.

" I feel scammed, and people should be aware of this type of shady dealings" Not sure how you think I am shady but its your opinion.

Should I charge you the cost of shipping the lesche ? Or is that too shady ?

There are plenty of Canadian Dealers within your country I think one of them is Radio world and a few others. If you need help locating them let me know Garrett U.S.A could assist you or I can provide you with all the Canadian dealers in your area.
"

I just want my money NED..

OP
OP
D

DetectorManX

Sep 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Fisher F5, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, MI-6, Garrett Pro-Pointer I & II.
Sorry, I should have been more clear, the part "I just want my money" was my response, not their quote. Either way, this is BS. They immediately closed the thread and would not allow my response stating that the transaction# is wrong and I did not get my refund! This is absolutely ridiculous! I escalated the claim with PayPal, and if they don't respond by the 25th I get my refund (or sooner if they at least see their mistake and refund my transaction)

This has been an absolute nightmare. It's **** like this NED, this is what happens when all you have is an 800 number and no direct contact with anyone working the business. I honestly can't believe I am being treated like this. If they had asked for the shipping I would have paid! (in fact I paid for the lesche and the shipping and they stole $100 from me)

I can't wait to be clear of this transaction. Worst service ever! I did not get any emails from them or phone calls. I checked my spam everyday to be sure. Outright lying like this is exactly what you get with NED. I hope people read this and see what the crowd at NED is really like.

I shouldn't have to post on forums to get their attention, I should have a number to call the sales department! Wow... just wow.. I am so angry right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

DetectorManX

Sep 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Also just noticed the two time stamps they added into the order after the fact the comments from October 3rd and 7th were not in my NED account. Appears they added in these comments along with the fake refund transaction number after the fact.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch the language on the forums, using initials to substitute for cursing is still violating our rules. I can understand being frustrated, but that doesn't make it acceptable.

OP
OP
D

DetectorManX

Sep 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Treasure_Hunter said:
Watch the language on the forums, using initials to substitute for cursing is still violating our rules. I can understand being frustrated, but that doesn't make it acceptable.

My apologies, it won't happen again. I got carried away in my anger. I will respect the rules here.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you sir.....

OP
OP
D

DetectorManX

Sep 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Well, it appears that if you post on the FindMall forum you can get through to NED... Either way, I now have my refund. And just for the record here is screen shot of the order process from my account, notice how the comments are missing from Oct 3, and Oct 7 that were added in by NED when they responded to my post in the findmall forum? Yeah, thats what I mean by "shady" NED. This will be my last post about this as I finally have my money back (paypal resolved the case, not NED) Let this be a warning to anyone purchasing from NED. Learn from my mistake.

NED.PNG

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walks like a duck.....quacks like a duck......looks like a duck......it's a duck.

Looks like the the right thing to do would be to apologize for being such a bunch of ducks....at least post a "we will try to do better next time".:laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread