What's new

NEW FROM FLA

sanson

Greenie
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
USING MY METAL DETECTOR IS A LOT OF FUN// AND THIS SITE IS FANTASTIC :thumbsup:
 
I want to welcome you to a great site. Tons of information, and the knowledge that people have on this site is just outstanding. What part of Flordia and what type of detecting do you do?
 
:hello:

yup, this is a great site and gives you wonderful info
and helps you thru the learning curves.

good hunting!!
 
hello kc10bull,

Actually I live very close to you in Oldsmar, I use my detector whene :hello2:ver I get a chance not too long ago a friend called me and told me he lost a ring in the intercoastal when he was fishing for reds he cast and a heavy gold ring flew off his finger and landed in the muddy goo. I was on the location within an hour or two and found the ring in minutes. He gave me a twenty and was grateful (HEAVY GOLD RING)
 
sanson said:
USING MY METAL DETECTOR IS A LOT OF FUN// AND THIS SITE IS FANTASTIC :thumbsup:

Great to see such enthusiasm! :hello2: :hello2:

Welcome aboard. :icon_thumright:
 
MG_127.gif
Sanson

welcome53 (3).webp​

River-Rat-Sig2.gif
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 135
  • River-Rat-Sig2.gif
    River-Rat-Sig2.gif
    41.8 KB · Views: 126
Looks like Cuba to me.welcome
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom