What's new

New from Italy

G.R.S.

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello everyone :hello:,
My name is Francesco, and I'm part of the Italian Association "Group for Historical Research. "

Francesco
 
Welcome to the site Francesco. :)
 
Welcome to the site Francesco.. Your bold in even giving your first name, I hide my name like I do the secret of building the pyramids. :laughing7:

Now you mention historical researcher.. I guess all of your finds would go to a museum of some sort. I have a great deal for you then. Do some research on "Lost American Treasures", when you find something good I'll split it 40/60. I'll be glad to give you an extra 20% so I don't have to do any research

Is that a deal :dontknow:
 
33333333333.gif
happy diggings and great finds!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom