texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Sep 23, 2011 Thread Owner #1 http://www.treasure-valley.net/index-beta.asp
warsawdaddy Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2004 Messages 5,607 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location Edwards,Missouri Detector(s) used MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000 Sep 23, 2011 #2 It's starting to get to my back.It would be a lot easier if I could have borrowed Nana's new shovel.
texan connection Silver Member Joined Sep 3, 2006 Messages 4,565 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x Sep 23, 2011 Thread Owner #3 the tones are the same and I dont use #'s, I use the graph, but pretty good none the same.
Nana40 Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2005 Messages 11,488 Reaction score 285 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2011 #4 warsawdaddy said: It's starting to get to my back.It would be a lot easier if I could have borrowed Nana's new shovel. Click to expand... Sure thing! You may borrow my new handy dandy shovel any time, WSD. Nana
warsawdaddy said: It's starting to get to my back.It would be a lot easier if I could have borrowed Nana's new shovel. Click to expand... Sure thing! You may borrow my new handy dandy shovel any time, WSD. Nana