What's new

New Legend on the way!!

pescadore

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
753
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites V3 with Sunray Probe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I sold my V3 because it was just too heavy for me. I was uncertain whether I wanted to get a Minelab Xterra Elite or a Nokta Legend. After a lot of research I decided to go with the Legend because I already have the Triple Score and know the format and how to set it up. I am excited to give it a good test against the Triple Score. If it is better than the TS, I will be elated. Thanks Phil @ Myers Metal Detectors for the great deal on the Legend!!
 
Well what is your opinion now ? What version are you using ?
Thanks in Advance
 
So, how's it going with that new legend? What are your pros and cons so far?
 
I hope they are ok as we have not heard from them in a while :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom