Diamond Spike Full Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 142 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Jan 22, 2009 #1 Anyone received a roll of new Lincoln cents yet? if not lets see who is the first D.S. Upvote 0
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2009 #2 Re: New lincoln cents When is the mint releasing them? I couldn't find a date on the website.
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2009 #3 Re: New lincoln cents I believe in Feb.
M mrbelvetron Full Member Joined Jun 15, 2004 Messages 165 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Cleburne, TX. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter 505 Jan 22, 2009 #4 Re: New lincoln cents Not yet, but I did get two full boxes of 2008-D cents. They went straight to the dump bank in the origianl rolls and boxes. I usually check for errors and other goodies but don't have the patience to go through 5,000 brand new cents.
Re: New lincoln cents Not yet, but I did get two full boxes of 2008-D cents. They went straight to the dump bank in the origianl rolls and boxes. I usually check for errors and other goodies but don't have the patience to go through 5,000 brand new cents.
thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 22, 2009 #5 Re: New lincoln cents no cents yet, but I did pick up a roll of the new Native American golden dollar coins earlier this week............. 8) (first 2009's of the year)
Re: New lincoln cents no cents yet, but I did pick up a roll of the new Native American golden dollar coins earlier this week............. 8) (first 2009's of the year)
Diamond Spike Full Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 142 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Jan 22, 2009 Thread Owner #6 Re: New lincoln cents A new Lincoln cent will be released every three months in 2009 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Lincoln cent. You can see the new design at web page below. http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/lincolnRedesign/ DS.
Re: New lincoln cents A new Lincoln cent will be released every three months in 2009 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Lincoln cent. You can see the new design at web page below. http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/lincolnRedesign/ DS.
Diamond Spike Full Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 142 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Jan 28, 2009 Thread Owner #7 No new cents yet? wow ,who is going to be first to get a roll of the new Lincoln cent. GL DS