What's new

New member here

...I'm from Detroit...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: MICHIGAN for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome from Iowa.
Are you into metal detecting?
How about native artifacts?
I’m glad you joined us.
 
I'm hoping to find some info about an old Mosler safe I just purchased. The info on the internet is spotty. The serial # is 25798-36 and the model # is 3. Any help would be appreciated.

David
 
Thanks everyone. I found your site while searching for information on an old safe. Turns out it is not as old as had thought.
 
Hi David :) WELCOME to a FANTASTIC site LOADED with smart people and TONS of information. I am near Canton Ohio
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome to a great forum from Oregon!
 
Welcome from North Carolina, David.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom