New metal detectors available(take a look)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vito said:
Hi Jeff!

I don?t support an manufacturer nor an mag. I?ve tested a lot of detectors. There was a green unit called GC1008. This works very well for chinese made. But the whole electronic was from White?s Classic III SL. I think they got no permit to build...

The PCB was exactly the same, they only moved one resistor and won?t build in one connector. (hope I remember correct) ::)

I?m a technician and a tech freak and you?re absolute correct by saying, whoever and wherever made, important is it works like the specifications promises.

And this one here presented is a better putter. ;)

This is my opinion, sorry.

NOW Don't Take This The Wrong Way VITO, But I gotta Ask. This is a Serious Question.

BETTER THEN WHAT ?

Meaning A Particular Brand ?
or Everything ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U.K. Brian said:
The two machines in the first post are now being sold by one of our (U.K.) biggest dealers as Scanmaster Silver and Silver I.D. for ?59 and ?79 sterling (what is it about two $ to the ? ?). So very cheap and they include headphones,trowel and batteries. No doubt there will be some write ups on them soon.
At least you have a choice on cars. We have British made American, German and Japanese. So unless you want a Land Rover or a flash sports car you have had it.

I'm Always Intrested in NON - BIASED Write-Ups.

I figure Sooner Or Later Someones Going To Come out With A Great Detector That's Inexpensive.

miester

May 21, 2005
Wi
I wont go into a long spiel about Asian products but the following is typical of what I've found. I put in a new stationary tub along with new faucet.When I shopped for the faucets I could'nt locate any made in the U.S. so I was forced to buy some made in China. About 6 months later I came back from a weekend trip and found water all over the place, the brass faucets had cracked all by themselves. Brass faucets should last forever, well I then decided I'll only buy U.S., Canadian, or European products. If I cant get them, I will buy used. Dont even ask about fishing rods and reels. You get what you pay for. 3 yrs. ago I bought a battery toothbrush made in Germany and I cant believe it's never missed a beat, same with my coffee maker bought it in the 60's still use it daily. Now these things were not cheap but long haul they are. The tooth brush was $79. and the coffee maker was 2-3 time the price of any other. I no longer feed the greedy s.o.b.'s who ship jobs away, they screw the country, consumers and the shareholders.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vito said:
Hey Jeff, I?m here to have fun AND get/do some useful for the hunting. So if I?m saying nonsens and/or dumb stuff, please let me know. (better than be banned and having no guess wherefore) ;) :D

Njoy

? The Same Reason We're ALL here Vito.

NOBODY GETS BANNED FOR OPINIONS, No matter WHAT some would have you think? ;)

? ? ? I just Wanted you to Clearify (sp.) BECAUSE I was Curious what you meant.

? ? ? ?Happy Posting & Hunting

? ? ? ? ? ? ?Jeff

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Vito
Now you've upset me for the day. No one said it wasn't a rip off of the Classic just that it was sold as one of the Black Knight range. In its green case it was also sold as a Griffon. Like many of the Turkish detectors if you order a large quantity they let you pick any name you want, you could have the Vito Ultradepth...its got a ring to it.

starprince

Greenie
Aug 30, 2005
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites 6000DI Series 3, Bounty Hunter Big Bud Pro, Fisher 1212X, Garrett American AM-2, Garrett Beach Hunter AT3, and Garrett Hunter BFO (Retired but still works)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Child slave labor (or any) is wrong I do not care how you size it up. Might be a good detector but it is not good for that reason. Please do not insult yourselves with the computer you are looking at excuse. My Thoughts, Thank you

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason,
Just a suggestion: Chinese made metal detectors seem to have gotten a reputation for poor quality. If you want to be "The best distributor of Chinese made metal detectors", why don't you send a sample to Jeff to try out, either to keep or even just a loaner for him to use and review? Jeff is a forum moderator, and one of most senior, respected, and experienced members. Send him the detector you wish to have reviewed, and let him do a write up on it, and post it here to the forum. I know that Jeff would use the unit extensivley, in all terrains and conditions, and would write an honest, fair, and objective review. Even with the bad reputation these machines already have, I would have to say that a positive review from Jeff would go a loooong way towards convincing people otherwise. Just an idea, but one I think you should take up if you truly wish to be "The best distributor of Chinese made metal detectors".

What do you say Jeff, would you go along??

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasurekidd said:
What do you say Jeff, would you go along??

I'd do it in a Heartbeat , I love trying out new Products ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread