New Nokta Makro Finds Pouch arrived today - A very nice Pouch!!

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got tired of all the "Junk" finds pouches on the market and was just about ready to go back to my Husky Construction Belt (it's a high quality belt / pouch combo) when I came across the Nokta Makro Finds Pouch from a Texas Detector store (same place I purchased my Simplex+) and I bought it.

I was sure, from the description, that this was going to be a pouch that would hold up to everyday use and, now that it is here, I am sure of it. It even came a few days early!

Here are some specs on the pouch;

• 3 zippered pockets including an internal pocket to store trash and finds separately.
  • Removable and adjustable belt.
  • Thick fabric webbing for attaching your pinpointer or other digging tools.
  • Size : 25 cm / 10"
  • Belt Size 50"

Description: The Nokta Camo Finds Pouch has room for digging tools, pin-pointer, extra batteries, trash, and treasure. The ballistic nylon construction, reinforced seams, heavy-duty zipper pulls, and large pockets are built for years of treasure hunting.

It's still raining here here, albeit very light, and the ground is saturated too much to really dig anything, much less get accurate readings on targets (DR.OTEK has trouble in sloppy wet soil) so I stepped out my back door and dug a couple of places under a window awning. My Pinpointer and Trowel were easily accessible and the Molle strips are both narrow and wide allowing for me to attach my Trowel Sheath and Pinpointer Sheath to the pouch. Last but not least, the belt is NOT sewn onto the pouch which makes for easy positioning of the pouch.

IMO, this pouch puts others to shame!

Oh yeah, all this for only $11.95 + 2.99 Shipping!

Here are a few pictures:
Nokta Makro Finds Bag_0001.JPG Nokta Makro Finds Bag_0002.JPG Nokta Makro Finds Bag_0003.JPG

Cheers.
-DH-

Last edited:

Inspector Comet

Jan 3, 2020
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex,
Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got tired of all the "Junk" finds pouches on the market and was just about ready to go back to my Husky Construction Belt (it's a high quality belt / pouch combo) when I came across the Nokta Makro Finds Pouch from a Texas Detector store (same place I purchased my Simplex+) and I bought it.

I was sure, from the description, that this was going to be a pouch that would hold up to everyday use and, now that it is here, I am sure of it. It even came a few days early!

Here are some specs on the pouch;

• 3 zippered pockets including an internal pocket to store trash and finds separately.
  • Removable and adjustable belt.
  • Thick fabric webbing for attaching your pinpointer or other digging tools.
  • Size : 25 cm / 10"
  • Belt Size 50"

Description: The Nokta Camo Finds Pouch has room for digging tools, pin-pointer, extra batteries, trash, and treasure. The ballistic nylon construction, reinforced seams, heavy-duty zipper pulls, and large pockets are built for years of treasure hunting.

It's still raining here here, albeit very light, and the ground is saturated too much to really dig anything, much less get accurate readings on targets (DR.OTEK has trouble in sloppy wet soil) so I stepped out my back door and dug a couple of places under a window awning. My Pinpointer and Trowel were easily accessible and the Molle strips were both narrow and wide allowing for me to attach my Trowel Sheath and Pinpointer Sheath to the pouch.

IMO, this pouch puts others to shame!

Here are a few pictures:
View attachment 1810387 View attachment 1810388 View attachment 1810389

Cheers.
-DH-

Very nice! Might have to order myself one of these. I downgraded from a tool belt to a little "major hardware store brand" cloth pouch. Not as nice, but a lot lighter. When that develops some holes I'll have to consider this. Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! Might have to order myself one of these. I downgraded from a tool belt to a little "major hardware store brand" cloth pouch. Not as nice, but a lot lighter. When that develops some holes I'll have to consider this. Thanks for sharing!

Forgot to add the price - just did that now. It's $11.95 + 2.99 for shipping.
-DH-

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like i should order a couple of them
Thanks for the tip !!1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread