AT PRO user
Jr. Member
Hey out there. Thought I'd share my new scoop. I got into this hobby around my birthday in February this year so I've been acquiring equipment slowly and as I can afford it. So last week I ordered a new scoop and today it arrived.
It's and RTG 6" aluminum scoop. It's a bit of an upgrade from the modified hand scoop that I made to get by
Can't wait to go do some hunting
It's and RTG 6" aluminum scoop. It's a bit of an upgrade from the modified hand scoop that I made to get by
Can't wait to go do some hunting
Attachments
-
image-4238619097.webp25 KB · Views: 111 -
image-1175319776.webp47.9 KB · Views: 110 -
image-3380310195.webp22.6 KB · Views: 114 -
image-3839838876.webp40.3 KB · Views: 115 -
image-3997582342.webp30.7 KB · Views: 112 -
image-1759770868.webp37.7 KB · Views: 111 -
image-3969681649.webp25.2 KB · Views: 113 -
image-1081834368.webp33.7 KB · Views: 125
Upvote
0







