What's new

New Spot-A Couple Firsts!

Diamondman307

Full Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2016
Messages
234
Reaction score
223
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stockton, CA
Detector(s) used
Pioneer EX, Garrett GP Pointer, Bounty Hunter Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So, this past week I went to a new spot-an older park in my area called Oak Park. It has been good to me. The first time I went there, I got a 1965 quarter (not pictured) which showed me that it was a good spot. Also on that day I got my first button, albeit a new one. Yesterday (technically two days ago), I went back and found a token spill (one Chuck E. Cheese's and 5 from a place called Fun Works in my area) in the same place as my first foreign coin. That foreign coin is a 2003 German 20 euro cent! That is so cool! I can't wait to go back there. Perhaps my first silver will be there...
20161127_000130.webp20161127_000034.webp20161125_170047.webp20161125_170109.webp
 
Upvote 20
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Congrats on the tokens and good luck with the silver
 
Thanks Art and Navy!
 
Congratualtions on the finds! :occasion14:
 
Great hunt! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Thanks Professor, Lisa, and John! It means a lot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom