What's new

New spot to look for hidden coins!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
10,339
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped by a coinstar, doing alittle eye 👀 mining.... today's country was Canada...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220814_180706938.webp
    IMG_20220814_180706938.webp
    230.3 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20220814_180848993.webp
    IMG_20220814_180848993.webp
    385.4 KB · Views: 93
Stopped by a coinstar, doing alittle eye 👀 mining.... today's country was Canada...
I've found coins in that slot a few times before. Often when the machine is out-of-order. Someone tries to feed it, but then can't get all the coins out of the tray. It's difficult to get pennies or dimes out of that spot. I use a knife point or a credit card to get them out.
 
I've found coins in that slot a few times before. Often when the machine is out-of-order. Someone tries to feed it, but then can't get all the coins out of the tray. It's difficult to get pennies or dimes out of that spot. I use a knife point or a credit card to get them out.
I used my car keys. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom