I'm from IL. Welcome to the forum and I hope you have a good time here, lots of nice people to help you if you need it. Show us some of your stuff!
badandy
i am from mishawaka - up by notre dame. I was out this morning in the rain metal detecting in an old cemetary. theres no longer any markers and since it is basically a forest i stayed pretty dry in the RAIN!. anyhow i think i may have found my first indian relic. my wife would say its just a stone and it very well may be but it caught my eye. keep in mind there is a creek with in 50' that flows into the st. joe river and i was at an elevation of probably 40 ft' above the creek. anyhow heres the pic. tell me what you think and if its just a stone try not to laugh - it was raining pretty good! by the way it just looked like the stone may have been worked - the photos dont do it justice. anyhow....... remeber not to laugh !@
Hi, Welcome to the forum. I am from the Southern Most tip of Indiana. I arrowhead hunt as much as possible. We have Woodland and Mississippian sites all around where I live, some of which Cheryl Munson who specializes in Posey County archaeology. She looked at a bear carving out of stone which I found and is planning on a trip to take a look at it. My carving is in this section if you care to take a look.
Hello Indiana peeps.... I live in Avon Indiana...basically Indy area...and need to find some arrowhead hunting grounds ....I'm from Ohio and has a large collection from living on a Indian site back in Ohio...but recently got the bug again now that I have kids that want to hunt with me....so if anyone has any locations in or around Indy...hit me up...Id love to go hunt with someone from around here..