Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2018 #1 New York militia staff button, Goddard & Bro. Extra backmark. Recovered Battle of Peachtree Creek, Atlanta, GA. D. Attachments image.webp 290.9 KB · Views: 93 image.webp 298 KB · Views: 96 Upvote 0
New York militia staff button, Goddard & Bro. Extra backmark. Recovered Battle of Peachtree Creek, Atlanta, GA. D.
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2018 #2 Dharmacy said: New York militia staff button, Goddard & Bro. Extra backmark. Recovered Battle of Peachtree Creek, Atlanta, GA. D. Click to expand... Very Nice. The NY Button I got from THBPC , I'm 90% sure had the ' Extra Quality' Back-Mark. That one has Patina d very nicely. Thanks for posting another Nice Battlefield Find.
Dharmacy said: New York militia staff button, Goddard & Bro. Extra backmark. Recovered Battle of Peachtree Creek, Atlanta, GA. D. Click to expand... Very Nice. The NY Button I got from THBPC , I'm 90% sure had the ' Extra Quality' Back-Mark. That one has Patina d very nicely. Thanks for posting another Nice Battlefield Find.
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,763 Reaction score 35,456 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 10, 2018 #3 Wow! Just super!!