new york city

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
I recently visited New York city, oh boy this is what happens after five doubles of 151 and coke, i left the club with my daughters , ron last i saw him he was still in this position, while i was in the mens room a man came running up to me and says holy smoke ron jeremy is here, my response was REALLY? ill go see for myself, of course i knew Ron is the one who brought me there. Ron jeremy is one funny dude. more pics will be coming, Kidd

Attachments

• ten drinks later.jpg
    ten drinks later.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 299
heres the front door of my hotel , I drove by it five times before I found it.

Attachments

• my hotel.jpg
    my hotel.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 288
heres the view from my first night in nyc from my hotel , the room didnt even have a bathroom, we had a communal toilet in the hall,

Attachments

• hotel widow view.jpg
    hotel widow view.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 306
heres the view from my new hotel after appearing on howard stern show, it even has private toilets lol.

Attachments

• view after stern.jpg
    view after stern.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 298
You're braver than I am to go there. Ron Jeremy was up here in Breck a year or so ago. Regardless of what people think of his past, he is a funny dude and pretty much a regular guy. Stay out of jail up there, bud!

Sorry. I'm from the south so we say up there. Course, I live in Colorado now, so I guess I would say over there and slightly to the left. Have a good time bud.

kiddrock33 said:
heres the view from my new hotel after appearing on howard stern show, it even has private toilets lol.
Is Stern still on Sirrious. Is that whats it called? lol I forget :walk:

yes sirrius or something like that. i went on his show twice. great bunch of people there. dont get arrested ! too late!

Attachments

• get out of jail free card.jpg
    get out of jail free card.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 275

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back