Is there any cure for the MDing bug

• any cent fl md nuts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • how much silver is enough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

rerun

Hi, I'd like to intro myself to this forum, 8) Been enjoying reading the posts and all the friendly encouragement and banter for the last two months. I det throu the 80s and stopped in 91 because my whites 6000D circuit board was too corroded to be repaired. I was however reinfected with the md bug about a year ago and it is now even stronger than before. The only thing that seems to help is to swing my right arm back and forth with a md in my hand. Coin shooting around older houses is my main mo. Here in west central fl there is mostly newer development and a lot of fill. I own a whites classic III and Prizm IV. As soon as I learn how I will post pictures of my U.F.O.s (unidentified found objects) to gain info. M.Ding is "like a box of chocolates Forest". I enjoy finding the odd pieces as much as the coins. Always looking for a partner.

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, and welcome to the forum....The bug is pretty bad, but it keeps u goin.I've been here since august and its really fun to see the stuff people find.....Ur quote is a good one, look on the bottom of my post and u can see i have the whole quote....lol....HH
Bobby S

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey rerun, welcome to Tnet. Do you still have the red beret from your TV show? ;D.Good Times, was it? What part of west central fl if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
R

rerun

Hi Willi D I actually live in Lithia fl 6 mi S.W. from Brandon

fishboymike

Jul 21, 2005
Athens, GA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 pro
hey rerun just left zephyrhills a few months ago. There are some old parks in the area, you just gotta look for them. there are always the beaches too. I miss the heat its been in the 40- 50's here and Im freezing to death, also look up Fl ghost towns

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
Hi rerun, if I ever get back to Michigan I'll be sure and bring my detector. I used to mountain bike close to you at Fort Custer National Park. With all the parks in Michigan, and Great Lakes shoreline, you should never run out of great places to detect.

Cheers,

DJ

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT'S HAPPENING

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome. This is a good spot for information or to meet fellow hunters. Lots of fun. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread