What's new

Newbie from So California

Artacus

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
So California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the hobby although I'm more of a car guy I've always wanted to give metal detecting /prospecting a try when I was younger. Now I have two little girls who get a kick out of panning and coin collecting. I have and old Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus thats never been used that I hope still works
 
I started 6 months ago with a tesoro compadre very affordable but does really well on playgrounds and dry sand in SoCal . Rusty at tesoro will give you a great starter package.
 
Where do you live? I'm in Trabuco Canyon, Orange County.
 
Right next to lake mission viejo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom