T toledotab Tenderfoot Joined May 3, 2024 Messages 2 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 May 3, 2024 Thread Owner #1 Is there anyone from or around the Hemphill area I here, I need a detecting buddy and someone who knows some history of sabine county.
Is there anyone from or around the Hemphill area I here, I need a detecting buddy and someone who knows some history of sabine county.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2024 #2 toledotab said: Is there anyone from or around the Hemphill area I here, I need a detecting buddy and someone who knows some history of sabine county. Click to expand... Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: TEXAS for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
toledotab said: Is there anyone from or around the Hemphill area I here, I need a detecting buddy and someone who knows some history of sabine county. Click to expand... Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: TEXAS for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
TXXpress Jr. Member Joined Mar 11, 2024 Messages 53 Reaction score 50 Golden Thread 0 Location West Galveston Bay, TX Detector(s) used White's DFX May 5, 2024 #3 I'm assuming Hemphill, TX. So welcome aboard fellow Texan!
T toledotab Tenderfoot Joined May 3, 2024 Messages 2 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 May 9, 2024 Thread Owner #4 TXXpress said: I'm assuming Hemphill, TX. So welcome aboard fellow Texan! Click to expand... Yes,sorry, Hemphill Tx
TXXpress said: I'm assuming Hemphill, TX. So welcome aboard fellow Texan! Click to expand... Yes,sorry, Hemphill Tx
teleprospector Silver Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 4,126 Reaction score 4,381 Golden Thread 0 Location The Motor City Detector(s) used Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand. White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2024 #6 Welcome ! Jon from s/e Michigan