❎ SOLD NIB White's TDI Beach Hunter With Li-ion Battery For Only $900 Shipped

cobill

Jul 24, 2007
Laporte, CO
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 6000 and 5000, EQ-800, AQ Limited, GBII, AT PRO, Keene 3" 2 1/2" ,2" and Dahlke 4" dredge.
Brand New In Box White's TDI Beach Hunter with a high-powered Reidman 14.8V li-ion battery and charger, purchased from Gerry M. This is the high-powered PI detector everyone asked for from White's, for beach and water hunting. Paid over $1,350 for this package and transferable warranty good until Nov. 26, 2020. I've kept this in my closet and have too many detectors. Asking $900 (PP Friends & Family or pay fees) shipped to the lower 48 in CONUS. Serious inquiries only, send me a PM.
Thanks,
Bill

Attachments

• TDI1.jpeg
    TDI1.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 98
  • TDI2.jpeg
    TDI2.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Nov 12, 2019
Ft. Laud., FL
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: MINELAB EQUINOX 800 WITH ALL COILS. GARRETT SEA HUNTER II.

PREVIOUS: WHITES V3i; MINELAB EXPLORER II, MINELAB SD2100; JW FISHERS 8X; MINELAB EXCALIBUR 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Brand New In Box White's TDI Beach Hunter with a high-powered Reidman 14.8V li-ion battery and charger, purchased from Gerry M. This is the high-powered PI detector everyone asked for from White's, for beach and water hunting. Paid over $1,350 for this package and transferable warranty good until Nov. 26, 2020. I've kept this in my closet and have too many detectors. Asking $900 (PP Friends & Family or pay fees) shipped to the lower 48 in CONUS. Serious inquiries only, send me a PM.
Thanks,
Bill
I realize you sold it and not is not exactly why I am writing but instead wanted to know about your experience with the 14.8 volt battery versus the stock 12 volt battery. Specifically, I understood from a Whites metal detecting, former electronics engineer, that batteries of that voltage could reduce the lifespan of the circuit boards because of the extra electrical current traveling through them. What are your thoughts?

OP
OP
C

cobill

Jul 24, 2007
Laporte, CO
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 6000 and 5000, EQ-800, AQ Limited, GBII, AT PRO, Keene 3" 2 1/2" ,2" and Dahlke 4" dredge.
I believe that the TDI BH has a voltage regulator that controls power to the circuitry. Others have posted an increase in depth and performance when using a 14.8V battery, that's why I bought the battery.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread