What's new

Nice box of cents

JJtheRollHunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
418
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
At least I think it was.

1958-D
1955-Dx2
1951
1948-S
1919-D
1911

Strangely, the 1919-D and 1911 were in the same roll. Might go get ten boxes tomorrow. Do you think I might get my first Indian?
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds JJ. I hope you find some Indian Heads. When I worked at a gas station, I only caught one Indian Head out of circulation.
 
My stats show one injun per 120,000 pennies searched.
Good luck!
 
go for it, but what bank has 10 boxes unless you ordered? i can hardly get 1 box without having it ordered

indians are just pot luck i think. but a bunch of wheats is nice for a change
 
i've found 2......one was holed =\
 

Attachments

  • 1989 OCS.webp
    1989 OCS.webp
    115.4 KB · Views: 284
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Electro- nice offcenter!

If you find one IH per 5 boxes, then maybe you've searched.......... 5 boxes and got lucky???
That kind of average would net me 4 a week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom