What's new

Nice day for a walk

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
43,380
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just the norm.

2016 (519).webp

Clad, J.O.P. token, kid bling. Still, a nice walk.

2016 (520).webp
2016 (522).webp
2016 (521).webp

Ah....well....everybody seems happy. :)

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 30
Your clad count must be pretty outrageous this year. You're doing great. Thanks for keeping us posted
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Congratulations on a nice days hunt. Thank you for sharing.
 
Congrats on your clad - token and ring finds - thanks for sharing your post with us & I wish you many more great finds.

Texas ED
 
Cool Ring. I've found a few marked INDIA over the years, but not in such Large Print
 
Cool Ring. I've found a few marked INDIA over the years, but not in such Large Print

Well, interesting anyway. It's too light to be much of anything but aluminum. If it weren't so small, I'd suspect it was a fancy cigar
band. :)

Thanks!

Also, it looks like the J.O.P. token curse is still holding. LOL
 
Profitable walk! Nice!

If you give them each a toothpick they can play roll the hoop.

Mr. C.E. Cheese strikes again!

Nice bunch of finds and a good walk there!

I found the end of a leaf spring....now i just need to find the rest of the car! Lol!
We finally had some rain so maybe the deep iron will stop harassing me next trip.
 
Nice finds! Congrats!

If you give them both toothpicks they can play roll the hoop.

Mr. Cheese strikes again!

Thats a nice clad collection.

I found the end of a leaf spring....just need to find the rest of the car! Lol!

I'm glad we finally got some rain, maybe the deep iron will leave me alone.

I posted this once & it disappeared, so if it pops up twice, i"m sorry.
 
Sorry about the double posts.
It won't let me delet, just share or copy.
....ok, who took my delet button???
 
WHADIFIND,You are still the quarter king in my book.The AT-PRO can certainly sniff them out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom