What's new

Nice little road trip

davew0710

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
392
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E Trac
I had to visit a couple of customers in a small out of the way town this morning. I figured I would stop at the local banks and see if I could get some halves. The first tow banks gave me the old "we know what you are doing" smile and said no halves.
Bank #3 said, "how many do you want?" I figured I better keep the number low so I asked for $200.00 worth.
Nice return!!! Got my first WL, a 1939.

Then 17 more 40%.
1 65
3 66
4 67
7 68D
2 69

I think I need to go see my customers again early next week!!
 

Attachments

  • halves.webp
    halves.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 201
Upvote 0
Good score ! Give me the address of the bank and I'll pick up the rest :laughing7:
 
Standing Liberty or Walking Liberty

SL is Seated Liberty an older coin

Congrats

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom