What's new

Nice low tide this afternoon...muddy flats gave up old silver..coins and a ring

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
and another spoon! Not silver, but the quality of today's spoon find exceeds all others! 8-)

Hunted thick mud ...consistency of wet concrete...even looked like it when digging below the thick

brown mud to that lower layer....oh, my achin' back!:sad1: , but I had to keep diggin' to work off the spaghetti with sausage that I had for lunch:laughing7:


Ring was thickly tarnished....difficult to clean, but I tried my best.

Here's pics

Thank you for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1283.webp
    DSCF1283.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 193
  • DSCF1285.webp
    DSCF1285.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCF1294.webp
    DSCF1294.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 196
Upvote 0
Supa dupa silver finds, WTG!
 
always love the old silver - WTG :thumbsup:
 
Lorraine, i like your picture its very nice so you are the talent of take the pictures. Congratulation and congratulation of clean silver. I wish you luck.
 
Lorraine, i like your picture its very nice so you are the talent of take the pictures. Congratulation and congratulation of clean silver. I wish you luck.

Thank you , Hamid....I really am not good at taking pictures; I have an inexpensive camera but I try my best to present an acceptable array of pics; sometimes I take 8-10 photos and choose which I feel will give the forum members the clearest view.


HH
Lorraine
 
You never stop amazing me with all the silver you find. The queen of silver does it again. Congratulations on the coins and ring!
 
Nice pics ,and really neat finds . Congratulations
 
You never stop amazing me with all the silver you find. The queen of silver does it again. Congratulations on the coins and ring!

Gotta agree with Les on this one Lorraine. Congrats and well done.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Wow - Congratulations!!!
 
You "flat" out found some goodies! :thumbsup:
 
Hi nice find, what do you do with all of the lead you find? I see a lot of it in your pics
 
Hi nice find, what do you do with all of the lead you find? I see a lot of it in your pics


thank you, getgoldct. I take it to the scrap metal yard in Watertown when I get a good sized load.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom