Nice pocket spill with wheats and buffalo, some clad, a religious medallion and more

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a post from 2 small hunts on permissions that have been pounded by me. I found a small pile of clad and a nice bunch old wheat pennies. Also found a pocket spill with 5 wheats dating from 1927 to 1950, and a 1936 buffalo nickel that has a nice readable date. Also found a cool Hot Wheels that looks like a combination plane and car. The lock is only half of a lock and wish the rest was there but it was not to be. The religious medallion was found under a root and rang up like a half dollar On the AT Pro. It is a Saint Christopher protect us medallion. These are the first hunts since returning from Arizona for the winter. I have a permission to do on Thursday that is a mid 1800's farm house. I gave it a quick hunt in the fall before we left and I will give it a low and slow this time. I found some nice things when I did this in October. Happy hunting and keep on swinging. IMG_0209.JPGIMG_0211.JPGIMG_0213.JPGIMG_0214.JPGIMG_0215.JPGIMG_0216.JPGIMG_0217.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 12
Congratz on some nice finds!

Fantastic finds and "CONGRATS"! Thanks for sharing the pictures with all of us and wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

Congrats on some nice finds. It's tough to find a buff (hey, that rhymes!) with a date, and I've never seen a hot wheels like that one. Thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back