What's new

Nickle question

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Ok no halves tonight so I have nickles. What years do we need to keep?

Thanks
Cat
 
Upvote 0
most seem to keep pre 1960, I do keep others over that date if they are in BU condition
 
What others do you keep.... Thanks for your answers.

Cat
 
Usually just 60's & 70's, but like I said, just in BU condition,
 
Cat J said:
What others do you keep.... Thanks for your answers.

Cat

1960 plain, 1961 plain and 1962 plain. That's the only nickels past 1959 that i keep.
 
1942-1945 are silver.

i keep those, and any i am missing out of my collection :)
 
of course any buffs (pre 39 ) also the silver war nickles (42 to 45) -- then any others as you please according to condition mostly .
 
Cat J said:
Ok no halves tonight so I have nickles. What years do we need to keep?

Thanks
Cat

There aren't any rules you know. Feel free to keep or throw back anything you desire.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom