Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jul 31, 2011 #1 Any ideas what this is? I will add a pic of other things I found with it. Attachments 035.webp 37.8 KB · Views: 242 038.webp 42.2 KB · Views: 231 040.webp 23.8 KB · Views: 247 041.webp 21.3 KB · Views: 240 003.webp 34.2 KB · Views: 234 046.webp 32.6 KB · Views: 239 044.webp 35.4 KB · Views: 230
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jul 31, 2011 #2 Looks like a straight razor handle. Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jul 31, 2011 Thread Owner #3 creskol said: Looks like a straight razor handle. Click to expand... I think you nailed it creskol. I found an image of a similar one without the plastic part of the hnadle attached to the metal part I found. Attachments straight razor.webp 57.4 KB · Views: 231 Upvote 0
creskol said: Looks like a straight razor handle. Click to expand... I think you nailed it creskol. I found an image of a similar one without the plastic part of the hnadle attached to the metal part I found.
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2011 #4 I Concur Half of a knife / shaver blade Brady Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jul 31, 2011 Thread Owner #5 bradyboy said: I Concur Half of a knife / shaver blade Brady Click to expand... Upvote 0
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 31, 2011 #6 creskol said: Looks like a straight razor handle. Click to expand... Yeppers! Super finds G! Breezie Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Aug 1, 2011 Thread Owner #7 Breezie said: creskol said: Looks like a straight razor handle. Click to expand... Yeppers! Super finds G! Breezie Click to expand... Thanks Breezie. Upvote 0
Breezie said: creskol said: Looks like a straight razor handle. Click to expand... Yeppers! Super finds G! Breezie Click to expand... Thanks Breezie.