What's new

No idea on this one.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
It seems like the decorative piece of metal can slide out of the metal casing. No idea what this is, and guesses? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • 503.webp
    503.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 299
  • 502.webp
    502.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 298
  • 504.webp
    504.webp
    24 KB · Views: 306
  • 505.webp
    505.webp
    13 KB · Views: 301
My WAG - a Vesta strike plate :icon_pirat:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
The first pic looks like a Mercury Dime :laughing9:

I have not seen you on in a while, welcome back!
 
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
My WAG - a Vesta strike plate :icon_pirat:

Mike
Are you being serious Mike?
Thanks skypirate. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Garabaldi said:
trikikiwi said:
My WAG - a Vesta strike plate :icon_pirat:

Mike
Are you being serious Mike?
Thanks skypirate. :wink:
I thought I was ;D I did qualify it as a Wild As Guess, but I do like the jewelry clasp idea from ShootTheMoon.

Mike
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom