foundation hunter Full Member Joined Jun 2, 2009 Messages 193 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Terryville Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Apr 11, 2010 #1 Any ideas on this one,any help would be nice. Thanks Gary Attachments buckle 003.webp 96.7 KB · Views: 211 buckle 006.webp 81.3 KB · Views: 197
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Apr 11, 2010 #2 Help with the pics... they didnt come through for me so I copies them and resized them. Okay - I see your pics now. Anyway - In my opinion it's an ART DECO era brooch, belt slide, or buckle piece (1920 - 1930 / 50s) Upvote 0
Help with the pics... they didnt come through for me so I copies them and resized them. Okay - I see your pics now. Anyway - In my opinion it's an ART DECO era brooch, belt slide, or buckle piece (1920 - 1930 / 50s)