bob g
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2012
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- garrett 250
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
i HAVE A FREIND WHO IS A COUNTY POLICE OFFICER WHO PATROLS ALL COUNTY PARKS HE TOLD ME THAT i WOULD NEED PERMISION FROM DIRECTOR WHOM i WENT TO SEE BIG MISTAKE SHE HATES MD PERIOD SAYS THAT IN THE PAST PEOPLE LEFT HOLES ALL OVER ETC. TOLD ME SHE WILL PROSECUTE TO FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW ANY ONE CAUGHT !!!!! MY FRIEND SAYS HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHE WAS THAT BAD BUT HE TELLS ME THEY HAVE A LOT OF DIFF. PROBLEMS AND THAT SOMEONE HAS BEEN DIGGING BIG HOLES IN THE PARK . IN THE EVENINGS DETECTING SAYS HE HAS CHASED OUT PEOPLE WITH SHOVELLS I THINK IT -------- THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SO IRISPONSIBLE



They will be looking for the person that dug the holes or anyone with digging tools to set as an example. I can use metal detectors and ground radar on state lands and they can't stop me if I don't dig. But I need a $15,000 bond to use a GPL on state lands and if I don't fill in the 1/2" holes that are 12" deep I could lose the bond, and I have to tell DCNR ahead of time were and when I use it.






