What's new

No Silver but......

jrandy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
192
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Angelo TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett GPT 1350, Predator
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Box number 6 for the year had 0 silver but... I did find 2 yes 2 1987 halves . 62 74d (can't wait to find that Dbl) I'm guessin 5 rolls of 82,85,86,88 many are ms 63 or better. I think I'm gonna put a roll of the 83's on e-bay and see what happens. So is it a skunk? Kinda bummed about no silver but hey the 5 boxes before were most excellent and by no way can I complain. Anybody have any pointers on how to get rid of the high dollar Kennedy's? Thanks ???
 
Upvote 0
The 1982 and 1983 coins will sell for a very nice premium if they are BU.
 
DrDetector said:
The 1982 and 1983 coins will sell for a very nice premium if they are BU.

Why is that?
 
The mint didn't release uncirculated mint sets those years, so it's tougher to get high grade coins that are dated '82 and '83.
 
FingerGrime said:
The mint didn't release uncirculated mint sets those years, so it's tougher to get high grade coins that are dated '82 and '83.

I'm impressed!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom