Nokta Detectors

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

youart58

Greenie
Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
golden sense

Has anybody used or tried any Nokta metal detectors and in particular, the Golden Sense?

Any info appreciated.

Cheers,
Adrian SS

i order one but on back order, they were all sold out in one day i'll post when i get get

youart58

Greenie
Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just got mine today, 4-21-12 will begoing out sunday to try it out, so far the coil cover is a joke. it uses double face tape to help hold it on, dirt and water will get in and most likely fall off. the battery charger is for over seas outlet, had to buy a converter. rate 4 stars out of 5. will post more sunday night after trying it out.

shawngrey16

Aug 22, 2012
New York(fornow)
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just got mine today, 4-21-12 will begoing out sunday to try it out, so far the coil cover is a joke. it uses double face tape to help hold it on, dirt and water will get in and most likely fall off. the battery charger is for over seas outlet, had to buy a converter. rate 4 stars out of 5. will post more sunday night after trying it out.

Hey so what ever happen with this?

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nokta is purely garbage. He most likely went out to use it and was so disgusted with his was of money he never came back to say just what a POS it is.

I would NEVER buy a metal detector from any company that also manufactures those scam LRL crap.

shawngrey16

Aug 22, 2012
New York(fornow)
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason in Enid said:
Nokta is purely garbage. He most likely went out to use it and was so disgusted with his was of money he never came back to say just what a POS it is.

I would NEVER buy a metal detector from any company that also manufactures those scam LRL crap.

Thought so! Thank you though I appreciate the confirmation

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nearly bought one. Just couldn't find anyone who was posting anything good about them. Had second thoughts when I heard they were made in turkey. Thinking blisstool or a 3030.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I just buy American made let all you buy that foreign junk..... Buy USA made then you have a good detector and service........And you are not wasting your money............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread