R richtink Jr. Member Joined Oct 28, 2016 Messages 31 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location atlanta Detector(s) used bounty hunter Primary Interest: Other Oct 27, 2020 Thread Owner #1 I am sick of being cooped up and ordered a new simplex. I will be on farm land and the machine will be new to me, so is there any tips on using?
I am sick of being cooped up and ordered a new simplex. I will be on farm land and the machine will be new to me, so is there any tips on using?
Rad1sh Full Member Joined Sep 22, 2019 Messages 179 Reaction score 272 Golden Thread 0 Location Olympia, Washington Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy) Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 27, 2020 #2 Dig everything. And read the manual 6 times.
R richtink Jr. Member Joined Oct 28, 2016 Messages 31 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location atlanta Detector(s) used bounty hunter Primary Interest: Other Oct 27, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Good advise. I will dig iron because I am mainly interested in meteorites. Just thought someone that has used one would have a little insight into anything quirky about it.
Good advise. I will dig iron because I am mainly interested in meteorites. Just thought someone that has used one would have a little insight into anything quirky about it.
Rad1sh Full Member Joined Sep 22, 2019 Messages 179 Reaction score 272 Golden Thread 0 Location Olympia, Washington Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy) Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 27, 2020 #4 I honestly don’t have much to complain about it. It’s 300 bucks well spent.