Nokta Simplex

MARCVS

Sep 27, 2008
Europe
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White`s Eagle Spectrum II,White`s DFX,Minelab X-Terra 705,Minelab GPX 4500,White`s MX Sport,Minelab E-Trac,Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello after a while
Was thinking to quit metal detecting,but ...
Sold my E-Trac,after i forgot stock coil in a field,and did not hunt for a long time
After using Fisher,White`s,Minelab metal detectors for more then a 30 years i bought something new on a 1 August 2023
It is Turkish made,Nokta Simplex for a 340 e with wireless headphones
Detector weight only 1.3 kg,it is surprisingly well made,waterproff up to 3 m
Works at 12 kHz with 11 inch coil
After few tests in my garden,that i passed with every single metal detector that i have (and this is my 10-th) up and down, i dug some nice deep targets that i did not expect to find
I miss all these targets with much expensive detectors
Battery last for a few days of hunting (about 12 hours) charging in 3 hours,headphones are light and i like it a lott
Nokta have built in battery,and you can charge it with any cell phone charger + cable that you will got with detector
My friend have Simplex for a 3 and a half year,and battery still works like brand new.
Thats it for now
Hope i will have some nice finds in future to show you
Best Regards
Marcus

Attachments

• 364200025_1079716726767537_4901645512624971303_n.jpg
    364200025_1079716726767537_4901645512624971303_n.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 9
  • 358772650_801321431494470_8184978341956282320_n.jpg
    358772650_801321431494470_8184978341956282320_n.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Great review. My experience with my Legend made me send my grandson straight to a Simplex when he wanted to start detecting.
Nothing but good experiences for him as well. Easy to use, deep seeker, price is right

I like Minelabs, have four of them, the latest being the EQ 900. I find I just about always pick up the Nokta Legend, I just flat out like it. The 900 cost about $900, the Legend cost me $750. The 900 is really good, but the Legend? Well...I like Turkish figs as well. So...have I gone from Aussie to Turkish? No matter, I like em' all.

Hello after a while
Was thinking to quit metal detecting,but ...
Sold my E-Trac,after i forgot stock coil in a field,and did not hunt for a long time
After using Fisher,White`s,Minelab metal detectors for more then a 30 years i bought something new on a 1 August 2023
It is Turkish made,Nokta Simplex for a 340 e with wireless headphones
Detector weight only 1.3 kg,it is surprisingly well made,waterproff up to 3 m
Works at 12 kHz with 11 inch coil
After few tests in my garden,that i passed with every single metal detector that i have (and this is my 10-th) up and down, i dug some nice deep targets that i did not expect to find
I miss all these targets with much expensive detectors
Battery last for a few days of hunting (about 12 hours) charging in 3 hours,headphones are light and i like it a lott
Nokta have built in battery,and you can charge it with any cell phone charger + cable that you will got with detector
My friend have Simplex for a 3 and a half year,and battery still works like brand new.
Thats it for now
Hope i will have some nice finds in future to show you
Best Regards
Marcus
To start I hope you realize there is a section just for the Nokta Simplex

I agree with everything you stated about the Simplex, I purchased one for my grandson and was so impressed with its performance I picked up a second one for myself, the simplex detects way above its pay grade, I have since moved on to The Nokta Legend but still find I grab the Simplex Plus occasionally and it still impresses me with its capabilities

hola despues de un rato
Estaba pensando en dejar la detección de metales, pero...
Vendí mi E-Trac, después de que olvidé la bobina original en un campo y no cacé durante mucho tiempo.
Después de usar los detectores de metales Fisher, White`s y Minelab durante más de 30 años, compré algo nuevo el 1 de agosto de 2023.
Es de fabricación turca, Nokta Simplex para un 340 e con auriculares inalámbricos.
El detector pesa sólo 1,3 kg, está sorprendentemente bien hecho, resistente al agua hasta 3 m
Funciona a 12 kHz con bobina de 11 pulgadas
Después de algunas pruebas en mi jardín, que pasé con todos los detectores de metales que tengo (y este es mi décimo) de arriba a abajo, cavé algunos objetivos profundos y bonitos que no esperaba encontrar.
Echo de menos todos estos objetivos con detectores muy caros.
La batería dura unos días de caza (aproximadamente 12 horas) y se carga en 3 horas, los auriculares son livianos y me gustan mucho.
Nokta tiene batería incorporada y puedes cargarla con cualquier cargador de teléfono celular + cable que tengas con el detector.
Mi amigo tiene Simplex desde hace 3 años y medio y la batería todavía funciona como nueva.
Eso es todo por ahora
Espero tener algunos buenos hallazgos en el futuro para mostrarles.
Atentamente
marco
hi, what kind a simplex did u get?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back