What's new

Northwest Ohio Beginner looking for help getting started.

Digger Deb

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Paulding, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in Paulding county and I'm looking for someone with some experience to hunt with me and show me how to get started. I would love to learn as much as possible. I love looking for buried treasure. If anyone is interested please send an email. Thanks. marioauntdeb@hotmail.com
 
Last edited:
Welcome to tnet from Niagara Falls.
 
Welcome to Tnet from a fellow Ohioan, sad to say I live in North Central Ohio but have hunted as far west as Tiffin, I do get to the Auglaize county area from time to time since that is where I am originally from. Good Luck this is a great hobby and on the job training (you getting out and swinging the coil) is the best teacher.
 
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi and good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom