What's new

Not a great hunt but better than being skunked

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,458
Reaction score
10,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed a 36 buffalo and a 43 S mint tonight in my coin roll hunt tonight. The bank I used to go to won't sell or order a box of nickels because they say they are a small bank....that particular bank was where I pulled 20 plus war nickels in a couple of boxes so now I'm going to a couple other banks....I may try again at some point...maybe they'll let me buy a smaller amount at a time...anyway, it's 15 degrees here and a nice way to pass the time...
thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • 20260130_195012.webp
    20260130_195012.webp
    961.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 20260130_195024.webp
    20260130_195024.webp
    863.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20260130_194948.webp
    20260130_194948.webp
    843.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 20260130_194959.webp
    20260130_194959.webp
    916.3 KB · Views: 39
Upvote 0
Sometimes the finds come hard! Congrats! :occasion14:
 
The banks are starting to get a little goofy with all of their new rules. They just don't want to have to deal with our "hobby".
 
The banks are starting to get a little goofy with all of their new rules. They just don't want to have to deal with our "hobby".
Yes, some do...my other two locations are really nice...so I just try to work around their goofiness :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom