What's new

Not able to get for 2 1/2 weeks :(

roccus

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
52
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot going on and on my plate last couple weeks have prevented me from even touching my detector hope for some decent weather this week end to get out and enjoy some fresh air.... guess I'll just go to the park and grab some clad
 
I feel your pain. Gettin work done on my house and around the property the last month has cut my field time by 90%.

At least it's going well and when I'm done I can get back out there full time in time for cooler weather.

Still, the itch must be scratched
 
Between work and weather I have not been able to get out one time in the last month.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom