What's new

Not much, but hey...a silver

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
6,035
Reaction score
7,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slim pickins lately, hopefully this weekend will produce some older finds. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438920278.048944.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438920306.103673.webp
 
Upvote 20
Silver is always good! Good hunt...
 
Nothing wrong with a silver!
Good luck this weekend.
 
hey silver is silver, im sure youre gonna get back on some hot spots soon!
 
1 silver is better then none :icon_thumleft:
 
A silver a day keeps the doctor away
 
Not bad, at least you did find a silver.
 
I found 4 pennies yesterday. I would have LOVED to have found a silver dime. Even a Canadian one!
 
Awesome! Silver is a great score!
Best of luck on your week end hunt!
 
Well , those little silver sailboat dimes are a nicer looking coin than our Roosevelt dime (not quite as nice as a merc. though )
 
Congrats on getting out and enjoying the obsession. :thumbsup: That silver is just icing on the cake.
 
As far as I am concerned, if I am happy with just one find, I am happy with the hunt! That headless figure is pretty cool too, does it have a maker's mark?
 
Best of luck this weekend JC!

Nice to see a bit of silver. Congrats.
 
Thanks fellow dirt diggers, it was nice to get out.

Argentium, I agree about the Roosevelt dimes. I love digging any silver coin, but if I had to choose a least favourite, it would be the Roosevelt lol. Although Mercs aren't terribly old, they truly are a beautiful coin, one of my favs to dig!

Qaela4 there are no identifying marks on the little figure. Looks like he used to sit in a truck or something...before he lost his head!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom