What's new

Not sure about this

crabstang44

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
885
Reaction score
5,002
Golden Thread
2
Location
eastern nc
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Makro racer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found with a bunch of early 1800s stuff
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0284.webp
    IMG_0284.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0283.webp
    IMG_0283.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 10
Interesting find, I'm going to guess a tool for twisting barbed wire together? I bet someone here will be able to figure it out. Cool find
 
No help with ID but it's cool congrats
 
I think I figured it out, handle to a barrel spigot. The hole in the bottom is for turning the valve
 
I'm gonna guess some sort of hole punch.
 
Looks like a old fence top anyway looks pretty cool history is always fun Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
this one is similar HH hh chug
102718153_antique-solid-brass-oak-barrel-spigot-tap-beer-wine-keg-.jpg
wine barrel spigot
 
Last edited:
I'm going with barrel tap valve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom