What's new

Not too Grouchy after today's hunt....

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back to the 1914 tear down house....
Clad factory like you wouldn't believe....
6 more wheats, so the silver has to be there, other than the smoked war nickel last week...
O.T.W.B.T.T.C.....1920 Merc!.....:headbang:

But the best find was this little pin.

1950's Future Momemakers of America.... Sterling!
Amazing that there is this vey small chain still attached...girls would put charms on the chain after achieving goals...tiny key, tiny house, tiny etc....
IMG_0652.webp
IMG_0653.webpIMG_0654.webp

Thanks for looking!:hello:
 
Upvote 54
Ohh Dave...look at Oscar! He's awesome! Nice pin, too--nostalgic of an era gone by. Congrats, -Lisa
 
Dave, you are the money maker:laughing7:.......
 
Old Oscar the grouch. I like it. Nice silver finds Dave.
 
I though you were talking about yourself, you old grouch! Lol.

Nice pair of silver for the day. Cheers!
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds Dave! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice finds Dave, lost me on the acronym?
 
On the way back to the car....
One of WhadIfinds' catch phrases....
As you well know, our best finds happen when we give up and call it a day....
 
Sweet hunt
The pin is really cool but I never get tired of Mercurys.
Congrats
 
MMMMMMMMMMM COOKIES , NEET FIND .
 
Hello BWD. Nice hunt...6 WCs, a Merc, and the silver pin = a very successful hunt.

I love the "Future Homemakers of America" pin, the organization still exists under the more edified FCCLA (Family Career & Community Leaders of America) name.

Thanks for the post. C9
 
Nice finds Dave. I have to say I like Oscar the best.
 
Cool digs Dave, congrats on the Merc and FHA sterling. :occasion14:
 
Nice Merc!!! But that Oscar find is the best !! Congrats and HH
 
Thst a boy Dave... its my turn now for silver
 
Oscar says go after it rains and dig all the faint signals that silver is deep good job!!Nice pin good piece of history..Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom