What's new

November 11 1995

Fosen

Greenie
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Hey everybody...today searching through some bills with my son, we noticed a dollar with serial # 11111995

Has anyone ever found any interesting "dates" in their serial numbers? Imagine finding your exact birth date, or something significant like # 09112001
 
Here's a pic...

IMG_6475.jpg
 
:icon_thumright: Nice Find !!!

I have been looking for the same bills you speak of (birthdate and Sept 11th bill)

closest I have come on the Sept 11th was a $1 bill started 091##### :-\

I keep lookin'

___ silvestor ___
 
That's awesome Sir, glad to see you're doing the same thing. When the idea popped in my head, I thought that surely someone else has been looking for the same stuff...just hadn't seen anyone mention it.
 
nice! i do the same thing, on a few occasions ive gotten a dollar with 1776 in it all together at the end/beginning of the bill, but it wasnt a whole date, so i always just toss 'em back. good luck and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom